Bungee Jumping in Nepal
- Cost Info
Ultimate Bungy at The Last Resort in Nepal may be the most spectacular Bungy Jump on the Planet. This remarkable 500ft (160m) drop into the Bhoti Kosi River gorge on the Nepal/Tibet border is the longest Free-fall in the world. Designed, constructed and operated by very experienced Kiwis to exacting international standards your safety is guaranteed. It is Nepal's Ultimate Rush.
Located a 3 hr drive from Kathmandu and 100km northeast to within 12km of the Tibet border, there is a 166m wide steel suspension bridge over the Bhoti Kosi River gorge and at an of altitude 3600 feet, which is 600 feet lower than Kathmandu. The Bridge: Swiss designed, especially for bungy jumping with a 4x safety factor, the bridge has a loading factor of 41,500kg or 4.5 tones. And those are Swiss measurements!
Bungee Jump Combo Package
Day 01: Drive to Last Resort (Ultimate Bunge Sport) after arrival briefing and preparing for Bunge and after the jump rest and overnight at Last Resort or drive back to Kathmandu. This is the short day trip to Bunge in Nepal. If you have enough time then you can plan ahead as given below.
Day 02: After breakfast beautiful canoeing trip to The Bhote Koshi River cliff. This is also one of the most exciting adventure trips combining with Bunge.
Day 03: True adrenaline rafting trip on Bhote Koshi River for every adventure lover can enjoy its many challenging rapids and overnight camp.
Day 04: After breakfast continue rafting again and after that drive to Kathmandu.
Above package program departures everyday from Kathmandu office, for details please make an inquiry to us or book this trip now.
- Airport pick up and Drop
- Three nights 3 star hotels accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trekking.
- Necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced Guide.
- Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- First aid kit.
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses except mentioned above.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 15 - US$ 20 per day.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Package Name: Bungee Jumping in Nepal
Package Type: Adventurous Sports
Activities: Natural and cultural sightseeing
Duration: 04 Days
Accommodation: Star rated Hotel
Transportation: Airways and private vehicle
Best Season: Spring and Autumn
Trip Cost: Contact Us