1 nights 2 days Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Cost Info
01 NIGHT / 02 DAYS
You reach Chitwan by 12 am to 1 pm. On your arrival at Chitrasari our staff will receive you. You will then be transferred to our Resort where you will be offered refreshment & be given a briefing on our resort & its facilities. After being briefed about your programme for the day, your room will then be allocated to you.
01:00 pm: Lunch
03:00 pm: Briefing on elephant safari & bathing.
04:00 pm: Elephant safari (Approx. 2 hours)
07:00 pm: Tharu dance or culture show program
08:00 pm: Dinner
05:30 am: Wakeup call
06:00 am: Tea/Coffee followed by nature walk
07:00 am: Bird watching
08:30 am: Breakfast
09:30 hrs: Departure
ACTIVITIES IN THE LODGE ELEPHANT SAFARI:
Travel through open grassland and dense forest on elephant back in search of rare games. Be on the lookout for the great one homed rhino, four species of deer, wild boar, sloth bear, leopard, bison and the big one, the Royal Bengal tiger.
A traditional dugout canoe takes you on a silent trip down the Rapti river between the forests to view birds, crocodile and the animals of the river and the river bank (From October through to mid March)
Out trained naturalists take you to prime spots to view deer, rhino, sloth bears and other wildlife. Detailed knowledge of the wildlife and jungle will fascinate your trip.
An early morning walk through the bush and along the Rapti River is a must to view many of the more than 450 species of exotic birds, including the Giant Hornbill, Lesser florican and Paradise Flycastcher. Again you will be accompanied by our experienced naturalist.
- Accommodation twin bedded rooms with attached baths
- All meals featuring international like Chinese, continental, Indian, and Nepali cuisine during your Chitwan Package Program.
- All Jungle activities with services of our naturalist & nature guide for elephant briefing, bathing & safari, Tharu culture dance presentation, National Park permit fee.
- All necessary ground transportation facilities by Tourist Coach.
- National Park entrance and Nature Conservation fees. Vat & T.S.F etc.
- Personal nature such as Bar bills, laundry, telephone, tips etc.
- Air fare and airport tax
- All timings are subject to change according to the season
- Canoeing will be offered from October until mid March only.
- Jungle drive will be offered from mid November until June only.
Package Name: 1 nights 2 days Chitwan Jungle Safari
Package Type: Jungel Safari
Activities: Bird watching, jeep safari, elephant riding Natural and cultural sightseeing, canoeing, walking
Duration: 02 Days
Accommodation: Star rated Hotel
Transportation: Airways and private vehicle
Best Season: Spring and Autumn
Trip Cost: Contact Us