Seti River Rafting
- Cost Info
Seti River Rafting is an ideal trip and one of the best white river rafting for those wanting to experience rafting along with some of the striking river scenery in Nepal without facing challenging rapids. The Seti River is a warm and gentle river with some straight rapids due to which it has turned to be a very suitable trip for family trips and it's the best river to learn kayaking in Nepal. The water in the river is warm and the river passes through the emerald hills strewn with different colorful flowers, pristine forests, and some most stunning scenery for photograph.
The Seti river rafting starts from the point in Damauli where we reach within 5 hours from Kathmandu by tourist bus. This 35 km long river action for two days starts from the breathtaking heights crashing down through the foothills, passing through the beautiful mountain scenery, deserted banks, and beautiful village, offering you rich variety of flora and fauna in the wild forests on the either side of the river into the Great Plains of the Ganges. The ending point for this exotic rafting trip is at lowland of Gaighat. From Gaighat we return back to Kathmandu within 4 - 5 hours of bus drive. This Seti river rafting can be an ideal rafting trip for those who are interested in nature and bird watchers.
Day 01: Early in the morning we drive to Damauli which will take about 5 hours of drive via bus. Damauli is our put in point from where we start rafting. We set our camp in the corridor of jungle in bank of the river for night.
Day 02: On the next day we continue our rafting early in the morning and by 3pm in the noon we will reach Gaighat. Gaighat is our take out point from where we can either continue our trip with trip to Chitwan or return back to Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and Drop
- Three nights 3 star hotels accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trekking.
- Necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Kathmandu To Damauli Drive.
- Gaighat To kathmandu Drive/ Chitwan to Kathmandu Drive.
- Food During the Rafting
- An experienced Guide.
- Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- First aid kit.
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses except mentioned above.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 15 - US$ 20 per day.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Package Name: Seti River Rafting
Package Type: White River Rafting
Activities: Natural and cultural sightseeing
Duration: 02 Days
Accommodation: Star rated Hotel
Transportation: Airways and private vehicle
Best Season: Spring and Autumn
Attraction: Emerald hills strewn with different colorful flowers, pristine forests, and some most stunning scenery
Trip Cost: Contact Us