Cultural Tour in Nepal
- Cost Info
Even as Asia modernizes beyond her cities toward the farthest reaches of mountain, jungle and desert, the absolute diversity and richness of her cultural heritage is still being uncovered and revealed. There is yet so much to discover, to see and to experience. But, as with all jewels, one needs to know where to look for which one.
At Aerolina Travels we don't want to just "show you the sights". It's not enough, and it's not our way. We coordinate our trip calendar with all the significant national and regional festivals, as well as with other more local religious and cultural events, affording the opportunity to experience our destinations at their best and most aesthetically diverse.
Whether you are interested in participating in the customs and traditions of religious and seasonal festivals, in admiring ancient works of art or meeting today's urban artisans, we will accommodate you fully.
- Airport picks up and drop.
- Three night 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide.
- Three meals a (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the tour.
- All accommodations during the tour.
- A helpful/ knowledgeable/ friendly/well English speaking trained/ government license holder guide With all his salary/ food/drinks/accommodation/ transport and insurance.
- A Strong/ helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bag/ down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar
- International airfare/Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fee
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu and Tour area
- Tips for the guide/porter (Tips is expected).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Your personal Expenditure
- Best of Nepal Tour
- World Heritages Sites Tour
- Women Travel Tour
- Nepal Family Tour
- Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
- Nepal Hiking Tour
- Special Interest Tour
- Manakamana Tour Package
- Janakpur pilgrimage Tour
- Muktinath Darshan Yatra
- Khaptad National Park Tour
- Lumbini Swargadwari Pyuthan Tour
- Kathmandu to Khaptad Tour ( Dashain & Tihar Offer )
- Rara Bas To Rara Lake Tour