Janakpur pilgrimage Tour
- Cost Include/Exclude
Janakpur is the most important religious site and one of the oldest historical cities lying at the central Terai in Nepal. Janakpur –the capital of the ancient state of Mithila kingdom is the birthplace of the Sita. Sita was a divine lady and wife of the legendary hero of Hindu epic Ramayana Ram also said as the incarnation of Lord Vishnu. According to the Hindu myth it is believed that the king of Mithila King Janak found a baby girl under the soil in field while he was plowing the field. The baby girl later on was known as the divine lady Sita also called the daughter of the Mother Earth. There are many religious sites like Janaki temple, which is a good example of the Mogul architecture, Dhanush sagar, Ram Sagar which are the holy pond. Janaki temple is also famous as "Naulakha temple" which means nine hundred thousand in Nepali. It got its name because it cost nine hundred thousand when Queen Brishbhanu Kunwari of Tikamgarh from central India built it in 1911.
Many pilgrims throughout the world visit the place to pay their homage to the Ram and Sita who are believed to be the incarnation of God and Goddess. During a festival of Bibaha Panchami celebrated on the occasion of the wedding ceremony of Ram and Sita the weeding is enacted throughout a week. Many people from India and different places of the country visit the temple on the occasion. According to the Hindu epic it is believed that Ram strings a bow which belonged to God Shiva and during the process he broke it into three pieces of which one fled away in heaven, the another piece entered deep into the earth and the third one fell on the place called Dhanusha Dham. Seeing all this father of Sita King Janak gave his daughters hand to the Brave prince of Ayodhya Ram. You can get a direct flight from Kathmandu to Janakpur.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu.
On a arrival to the Tribhuwan International Airport our representative will receive you and transfer you to Hotel. O/night at Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
Early in the Morning after having breakfast at Hotel we will have sightseeing tour (visit Pashupatinath Boudhanath or Swaymbhunath Budhanilkantha)/ free time for shopping and overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Janakpur Flight.
After having breakfast we will drive to the Domestic airport and take a flight to Janakpur. On arrival at Hotel we get fresh and visit Janaki Mandir, Dhanusha Dham, visit the Swayambar Mandaup of Sita Ram and drive Back to Hotel. O/ night at hotel.
Day 04: Fly back to Kathmandu.
After having Morning Breakfast at Hotel we drive to airport and take flight for Kathmandu. On arrival at airport we transfer you to Hotel/ Evening free time for Shopping and O/ Night at hotel.
Day 05: Final Departure
After having Breakfast we leave for Int. airport on onward destination.
- Airport picks up and drop.
- Three night 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide.
- Three meals a (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the tour.
- All accommodations during the tour.
- A helpful/ knowledgeable/ friendly/well English speaking trained/ government license holder guide With all his salary/ food/drinks/accommodation/ transport and insurance.
- A Strong/ helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bag/ down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar
- International airfare/Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fee
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu and Tour area
- Tips for the guide/porter (Tips is expected).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Your personal Expenditure
- Best of Nepal Tour
- World Heritages Sites Tour
- Women Travel Tour
- Nepal Family Tour
- Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
- Nepal Hiking Tour
- Special Interest Tour
- Cultural Tour in Nepal
- Manakamana Tour Package
- Muktinath Darshan Yatra
- Khaptad National Park Tour
- Lumbini Swargadwari Pyuthan Tour
- Kathmandu to Khaptad Tour ( Dashain & Tihar Offer )
- Rara Bas To Rara Lake Tour