Manakamana Tour Package
- Cost Info
Manakamana Darsan tour in Nepal is one of the most spiritual and adventurous tour packages in Nepal. Manakamana temple, an abode of the wish fulfilling Hindu deity Manakamana goddess lies at a hilltop at an altitude of (1,302m.) from the sea level. The Temple is located 6 km north from the Mugling to the south of Gorkha- the historical town of the country. A cable car service runs from Kuringtar to the temple of Manakamana. Kuringtar lies on the Highway which is 120 km far and at the 3 hrs driving distance from the Kathmandu valley. The cable car service starts from the base station and covering a distance of 2.8 km it moves in a rope over the Trishuli and Marsyangdi river valley before reaching the destination.
A cable car has a capacity of servicing 31 passengers and 3 cargos –cars (each with seating capacity 6oo passengers per hour). This Holy temple dates back to the 17th century and was handled by the royal support before the establishment of democracy. Before the establishment of the Cable car plant in the region pilgrims had to do strenuous trek all day long through the narrow valleys and hills. Still today some of the pilgrims prefer the adventurous narrow ways to visit the temple to offer the great homage to the god. Today it only takes 15 minutes to reach the temple from the cable car base station. The hillock of Manakamana temple also offers spectacular Mountain View of the mountains like Annapurna, Himalchuli and Manaslu. You can very easily book a trip to Manakamana via Cable car.
Day 01: ARRIVE KURINTAR
Drive to Kurintar which is 120 KM / 3 hours far from Kathmandu valley. After arrival, transfer to the hotel or resort of Kurintar. In hotel you can get fresh and prepare for the visit. Then go to the cable car base station via which we move to the Temple of Manakamana there we worship the Goddess Manakamana. After completing the rituals we move back to hotel via same cable car then have lunch. We enjoy the live folks at the Trishuli river beach
Day 02: DRIVE TO KATHMANDU
After breakfast we return back to Kathmandu and after arriving in Kathmandu Check in to the hotel.
- Airport picks up and drop.
- Three night 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide.
- Three meals a (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the tour.
- All accommodations during the tour.
- A helpful/ knowledgeable/ friendly/well English speaking trained/ government license holder guide With all his salary/ food/drinks/accommodation/ transport and insurance.
- A Strong/ helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bag/ down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar
- International airfare/Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fee
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu and Tour area
- Tips for the guide/porter (Tips is expected).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Your personal Expenditure
- Best of Nepal Tour
- World Heritages Sites Tour
- Women Travel Tour
- Nepal Family Tour
- Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
- Nepal Hiking Tour
- Special Interest Tour
- Cultural Tour in Nepal
- Janakpur pilgrimage Tour
- Muktinath Darshan Yatra
- Khaptad National Park Tour
- Lumbini Swargadwari Pyuthan Tour
- Kathmandu to Khaptad Tour ( Dashain & Tihar Offer )
- Rara Bas To Rara Lake Tour