Nepal Family Tour
- Cost Info
Our Nepal family Tour aims for family holiday with small children (above six years). This trip can be taken as educational trip also as it provides knowledge of history, culture, geography wilderness, environment through visit to cultural and natural world heritage sites. The schedules in the tour package are programmed leisurely to add enough time for fun among families without tiring your kids and elderly members.
The scenery on the tour is superb and we say you that the Jungle safari and the mountain flight will be greatly enjoyed by you and your family. The heritage sites, the pre historic art and architectures over there are awesome. Moreover the medieval atmosphere of one of the air condition city of the world Kathmandu city will be a pleasant surprise to both you and your kids. We provide you and your family the life time memories of the most magnificent view of the Himalayan ranges of eight highest peaks of the world over 8,000 meters including the highest one Mt. Everest and many other over 6,000m through our 45 minutes long mountain flight. We take you to the different World Heritage Sites like Swoyambhunath, Pashupatinath temple, Patan durbar square, Kathmandu Durbar square or Hanuman Dhoka ancient royal palace where coronation ceremony used to be held before federal democratic republic Nepal was formed and many more. The jungle safari on elephant back encountering wild animals like one horned rhino, crocodiles, bear, monkeys, several species of deer, pythons, peacocks, hornbills, woodpeckers (amongst more than 400 species of birds recorded in the park) is truly a great experience to share among with friends and family.
Family Tour Itinerary
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02:Sightseeing of Swoyambhunath , Kathmandu Durbar square and the central zoo
Day 03:Early morning flight to Pokhara. Afternoon boating and walking around the market place
Day 04:Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarankot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain then full day sightseeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindabashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall, Tibetan Monastery ,Begnas and Rupa Lake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 05-06:Ghandruk Gurung village trek, one rest day in Ghandruk and trek back to Pokhara on next day.
Day 07:Drive to Chitwan national Park for wildlife safari. At evening Chitwan welcomes you with cultural program of tribal Tharu people.
Day 08:Early in the morning go for bird watching, after having breakfast go for canoeing and then to elephant back safari in Chitwan national Park. Trained local naturalists and guides will guide you during your visits.
Day 09:Early in the morning we head towards Janakpur From Chitwan which is about 8 hours of bus ride. Overnight at hotel in Janakpur.
Day 10: Janakpur Sightseeing Visit to Janaki Temple, Jaleswor Mahadev and after lunch Drive to Janakpur to Lumbini overnight at hotel. Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 11:At Lumbini (the birthplace of Lord Buddha) it will take about six hours to observe Maya Devi temple (Maya Devi is Lord Buddha's Mother) and so many other Buddhism related monuments. Another important structure to be visited is the Asoka pillar. Apart from that, Lumbini has ruins of various Stupas and monasteries.
Day12:Drive back to the Kathmandu which will take about 7 hours of bus ride. Tonight in Kathmandu at hotel.
Day 13:Mountain flight in the morning and shopping and leisure in the afternoon
Day 14:Fly back home
- Airport picks up and drop.
- Three night 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide.
- Three meals a (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the tour.
- All accommodations during the tour.
- A helpful/ knowledgeable/ friendly/well English speaking trained/ government license holder guide With all his salary/ food/drinks/accommodation/ transport and insurance.
- A Strong/ helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bag/ down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar
- International airfare/Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fee
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu and Tour area
- Tips for the guide/porter (Tips is expected).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Your personal Expenditure
- Best of Nepal Tour
- World Heritages Sites Tour
- Women Travel Tour
- Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
- Nepal Hiking Tour
- Special Interest Tour
- Cultural Tour in Nepal
- Manakamana Tour Package
- Janakpur pilgrimage Tour
- Muktinath Darshan Yatra
- Khaptad National Park Tour
- Lumbini Swargadwari Pyuthan Tour
- Kathmandu to Khaptad Tour ( Dashain & Tihar Offer )
- Rara Bas To Rara Lake Tour