Bird Watching tour in Nepal
- Cost Info
Nepal boasts 850 species of birds. This is the 10% of the total bird population of the world and bigger number than the total birds combined in USA and Canada together. Nepal has diverse vegetation ranging from Tropical to moderate to Alpine tropical and so there are all type of bird Population thriving in different vegetation. In Nepal Different types of Wetland birds and migratory birds migrating from as far as Siberia are also found. Nepal's wetland, National Parks and Wild life Reserve have become home for different species of birds including many endangered species of bird like Impeyan Pheasant, Nepal’s national bird and Spiny Babbler, found only in Nepal.
Among all the parks and wild life reserves in Nepal Koshi Tappu wildlife reserve and Chitwan National park are famous for bird watching. Out of 848 species a total of 423 species of birds are recorded in Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve, including 20 species of Ducks, two species of Ibises, many Egrets, Storks, Herons and the endangered Swamp Partridges and Bengal Floricans. Our bird watching trips are escorted by professional bird specialists.
- Airport picks up and drop.
- Three night 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide.
- Three meals a (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the tour.
- All accommodations during the tour.
- A helpful/ knowledgeable/ friendly/well English speaking trained/ government license holder guide With all his salary/ food/drinks/accommodation/ transport and insurance.
- A Strong/ helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bag/ down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar
- International airfare/Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fee
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu and Tour area
- Tips for the guide/porter (Tips is expected).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Your personal Expenditure