Buddhism or Hinduism study tour
- Cost Info
Nepal can be a very wise choice for those are interested to study Buddhism and Hinduism Actively practicing Buddhism and Hinduism, Nepal has many Buddhist scholars and Lamas to assist you. Hinduism, also known as the 'Sanatan Dharma' to the Hindus, is believed to be the oldest religion in the history of human civilization. Nepal is the birth place of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism who was brought up and lived in a Hindu king Suddhodhana and left this materialistic world as a Hindu. Also Nepal is a better place than Tibet itself and Dharmasala in India to study Tibetan Buddhism. The atmosphere in Dharmasala is politically charged and the atmosphere is not favorable in Tibet. There are big number of Tibetan Lamas and Rimpoches in Kathmandu to assist you. There are formal places to learn and places to practice meditation of every type in Kathmandu.
- Airport picks up and drop.
- Three night 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide.
- Three meals a (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the tour.
- All accommodations during the tour.
- A helpful/ knowledgeable/ friendly/well English speaking trained/ government license holder guide With all his salary/ food/drinks/accommodation/ transport and insurance.
- A Strong/ helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bag/ down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar
- International airfare/Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fee
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu and Tour area
- Tips for the guide/porter (Tips is expected).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Your personal Expenditure