Ethnological tour in Nepal
- Cost Info
Despite being a small country Nepal is the home to almost 101 ethnic groups speaking 92 different dialects. They have their own culture, distinct costumes and festivals. All of these people chiefly belong to two ancestor tribe Indo-Aryan people that migrated from India who started their civilization on the bank of river Ganges, and the Mongoloid (Tibeto-Burmese) people.
To picture out these different ethnic group in Nepal you should first study their geographical outlay. Geographically from far north to south Nepal is divided into three region The Himalayan region, The Hilly region and The Terai region. The most northern part or Himalayan region is home basically for the Thakalis, the Tamangs, the Sherpas and the Tibetans. All these ethnic groups are far descendants from Tibetans. The middle part that is Hilly region is inhibited with other ethnic groups like the Rais and the Limbus, the Newars, the Gurungs, the Magars, Brahmins and Chhettris. And Madeshi and Tharu tribal peoples thrive towards the south section or Terai belt bordering to India.
Since from ages, Anthropologists and social psychologists have shown a keen interest in the many different tribes in Nepal. For people seeking to visit other places for Ethnological knowledge Nepal can be an ideal place for study.
- Airport picks up and drop.
- Three night 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide.
- Three meals a (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the tour.
- All accommodations during the tour.
- A helpful/ knowledgeable/ friendly/well English speaking trained/ government license holder guide With all his salary/ food/drinks/accommodation/ transport and insurance.
- A Strong/ helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bag/ down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar
- International airfare/Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fee
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu and Tour area
- Tips for the guide/porter (Tips is expected).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Your personal Expenditure