Filming and Photography Tour
- Cost Info
Where other then Nepal would you find a better photography and filming opportunity? Nepal a peaceful country and a birth place of Gautam Buddha - situated on the lap of world highest snow capped crystalline mountains. With so many towering magnificent mountains, deep Georges, high falls, fascinating art and architectures in Nepal's ancient temples and monasteries, alpine lake, and country of national parks and wild life reserve with diverse varieties of flora and fauna, there is a great opportunity for Photography and filming in Nepal. We provide you each and every information regarding the vary purpose and make necessary arrangements.
- Airport picks up and drop.
- Three night 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide.
- Three meals a (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the tour.
- All accommodations during the tour.
- A helpful/ knowledgeable/ friendly/well English speaking trained/ government license holder guide With all his salary/ food/drinks/accommodation/ transport and insurance.
- A Strong/ helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bag/ down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar
- International airfare/Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fee
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu and Tour area
- Tips for the guide/porter (Tips is expected).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Your personal Expenditure