Shamanism Study Tour in Nepal
- Cost Info
In Nepal the history of shamanism practice is very old. In many of the mountain village mostly in Tamangs settlement shamanism is still practiced. Also there are some of the areas where indigenous shamanism still thrives in Nepal. A shamanic professional, who is a highly-trained and very often spiritually selected individual, is sometimes known as a shaman. Shamans are the persons believed to treat illness by healing the soul and also enter supernatural dimensions to obtain solutions to problems afflicting the community. It is believed that alleviating traumas affecting the soul/spirit restores the physical body of the individual completely. We organize trips to these villages of Shamans as a Shamanism study tour where you can quest answer to your questions.
Most of these indigenous villages are inhibited on the route to some mountains trek and serve the double purpose of a trek and study. Upon the request of our clients Shaman practice can be organized in Kathmandu valley as well. Every year we organize trek to Lake Gosainkunda, Shamans from Langtang region gather during Janai Purnima (full moon day) festival. It is a great scene for Shaman watchers.
- Airport picks up and drop.
- Three night 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide.
- Three meals a (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the tour.
- All accommodations during the tour.
- A helpful/ knowledgeable/ friendly/well English speaking trained/ government license holder guide With all his salary/ food/drinks/accommodation/ transport and insurance.
- A Strong/ helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bag/ down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar
- International airfare/Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fee
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu and Tour area
- Tips for the guide/porter (Tips is expected).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Your personal Expenditure