Wild Rock Honey Hunting Tour in Nepal
- Cost Info
In Nepal there are many mountain cliffs, River valleys, dense forests full of blooming flowers that provide the condition for wild rock honey bees species to thrive. Among all these the Budhi Gandaki valley in Manaslu region and the Cliffs in Annapurna region have notable presence of wild bee which makes hive on the vertical slopes of these cliffs. The traditional honey harvesting technique is a real adventure and a unique experience to the observers. Each year this honey harvesting technique is organized somewhere, in the cliff Near Ghalegaun in Annapurna region. The date for this spectacle is fixed by local organizers and we inform our interested clients accordingly. For back ground readings you can go through "Honey hunters of Nepal" by Eric Valli or watch the movie by the same name.
- Airport picks up and drop.
- Three night 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide.
- Three meals a (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the tour.
- All accommodations during the tour.
- A helpful/ knowledgeable/ friendly/well English speaking trained/ government license holder guide With all his salary/ food/drinks/accommodation/ transport and insurance.
- A Strong/ helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bag/ down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- All government taxes and office expenses.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar
- International airfare/Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fee
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu and Tour area
- Tips for the guide/porter (Tips is expected).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Your personal Expenditure