Everest View Trek
- Cost Info
is the most popular and perhaps the dream of all adventure seekers to have a close up view of the world highest peak Mt. Everest (8,848m.). Some people in spite of being keen to trek up to Base Camp or Kalapathar to observe the incomparable view of the roof of the world Mt. Everest and other Khumbu Mountain are bound by the time limitations and their physical condition. For such people we have arranged an amazing trek that will take you through the awe inspiring Sherpa land, introducing you their typical tradition and culture, age old trading style with Tibet up to Tengboche (3867m) encountering some of the famous Gompa (monasteries), Chortens (Stupa), and Mani stone (Prayer walls) on the trail.
Our trek starts from the upper region of Pakding near Lukla. We fly Lukla via 45 minutes of our scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu. From Pakding the trail heads up following the steep Dudh koshi valley with the river 100m below. The trail ascends up to reach the Namche bazaar – where we take a day rest as a day assimilating our self. From Namche we move forward where the trail offers you Pristine forest of magnolia, rhododendron, and giant firs offering you warm greetings and as you move forward with the warm feeling ahead for the first time you will see Mt. Everest immerging with its natural eternal beauty. The trekking trail passing through picturesque water driven prayer wheel and flags, heads towards Tengboche (3867m) with a famous monastery which carries glorious history of Buddhism in Khumbu region. If you are lucky enough you can enjoy the Festival that is held in the monasteries yard in the full moon day. The background of monasteries offers you superb view of the mountain like Mt. Everest (8848m.), Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Kusum Kangru, Mt. Kwangde, Mt. Cholatse etc. and many more
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and check-in to Hotel
Day 02: Sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley via car and city tour guide
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2805m) via about 45 minutes of mountain flight. Then trek to Pakding (2652m) and Set up camp. This will take about 2 to 3 hours of walk.
Day 04: We trek from Pakding to Namche (3440m). Over night at Namche
Day 05: We take a day Rest at Namche for the acclimatization and exploration
Day 06: We trek from Namche to Tengboche (3867m). This will take about 5 to 6 hours of walk.
Day 07: We Trek back to Monju (2760m.) from Tengboche.
Day 08: We trek back from Monju (2760m.) to Lukla.
Day 09: We fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Free from program and final departure.
- Airport pick up and Drop
- Three nights 3 star hotels accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trekking.
- Necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu flight fare.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced Guide.
- Porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- First aid kit.
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Travel insurance. Your personal expenses except mentioned above.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 15 - US$ 20 per day.
- International airfare and airport departure tax. All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Package Name: Everest View Trek
Package Type: Trekking
Activities: Walking, natural and cultural sightseeing
Duration: 10 Days
Accommodation: Star rated Hotel
Transportation: Airways and private vehicle
Best Season: Spring and Autumn
Trip Cost: Contact Us