Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
- Cost Info
Dhaulagiri circuit trek is one of the most challenging and isolated trek that takes you around the magnificent Dhaulagiri (8,167 meters), massif passing through some of demanding High Mountain passes like the French Pass (5,360 meters) and Dhampus Pass (5,182 meters). Dhaulagiri (8,167 meters) literally means ‘white mountain’ is the 7th highest peak in the world, situated in the most untouched western part of Nepal.
Dhaulagiri circuit trek takes you all the way through the isolated western region passing through remarkable natural scenery, pristine forest of oak juniper and rhododendron blossoming from pink to red, beautiful villages with friendly people and their unique culture, snow covered peaks and huge Glaciers on the either side of your trekking trail. Dhaulagiri is almost unique in the world in terms of the way it has raised its head over 8,000 m. above local terrain and 7000m over the Kali Gandaki gorge to the south east in about 30 km of aerial distance. Dhaulagiri along with the Annapurna I forms the world deepest George in between a deep valley namely Kali Gandaki George. This wonderful trek round the challenging Dhaulagiri massif includes the best of the off beaten track in the western Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly or drive to Pokhara via 35 minutes of our mountain flight.
Day 04: From Pokhara we Drive to Beni (850m) and start our trek from Beni.
Day 05: We trek from Beni to Singa Bazar
Day 06: We trek from Singa Bazar to Takum
Day 07: We trek from Takum to Muri (1,850m)
Day 08: We trek from Muri to Boghara (2080 m)
Day 09: We trek from Boghara to Dobang (2250m)
Day 10: We trek from Dobang to Italian Base Camp (3800m)
Day 11: We take a day as rest day for exploration around the area and acclimatizing ourself.
Day 12: We trek up to “Midway Camp” (4500m)
Day 13: Take a day rest preparing for the climb.
Day 14: We Trek to Classic Base Camp (5000m)
Day 15: We take a day rest exploring the region.
Day 16: We trek across the most challenging passes of the region like French Col (5,100 m) to camp below Dhampus Pass (5200m)
Day 17: Rest day but possibility to climb Dhampus peak
Day 18: We trek across Dhampus pass (5200m) to Alubari
Day 19: We Trek from Alubari to Marpha (2665m)
Day 20: We trek from Marpha to Lete (2470m)
Day 21: We trek from Lete to Tatopani (1160m)
Day 22: We trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2775m)
Day 23: We trek from Ghorepani to Birethanti (1050m). From here we drive back to Pokhara
Day 24: Fly or drive back to Kathmandu
Day 25: In Kathmandu
Day 26: Depart Kathmandu
Price for the Trip:
The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding. The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also. The cost also affects the number of guides and porters
For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price. Thus; please mail us for up to date prices for the above Trip
Can You Please
- Required Hotel category?-Tourist class hotel,03 star hotel or 05 star hotel
- Your Arrival and Departure Date in Kathmandu timing?
- Extra activities? Any special
- You’re Nationality?
- Transportation? (Air, car or Tourist Bus)
- Number of participate?
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by our representative while arriving and departing.
- Accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Private Tourist vehicles will be available for transportation as per Itinerary.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Aerolina Tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Package Name: Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
Package Type: Trekking
Trekking Region: Remote Area Trek
Activities: Walking, natural and cultural sightseeing
Duration: 26 Days
Accommodation: Hotel, Lodge, Tea house
Transportation: Airways, Roadways and private vehicle
Best Season: Spring and Autumn
Trip Cost: Contact Us