Ganesh Himal Trek
- Cost Info
Ganesh Himal trek is the most adventurous trek that takes you to one of the legendry "Hidden Valleys" of the Himalayas, shielded by Bhote Koshi in the east, Budhi Gandaki in the west and Himalayan massif Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III & Ganesh IV standing in a chain forming crystal skyline in middle of the valley. Ganesh Himal is named after Hindu deity of good fortune Elephant headed God Ganesh as this mountain western ridge resembles the trunk of an elephant. You will enjoy the true wilderness on the high valley close to Tibetan border in this Ganesh Himal trek. This trek is quiet tough one and so it can demand some pre trekking experiences as it takes you up to the elevation of 4000 + meters which require special concern for altitude sickness.
Ganesh Himal trekking trail starts from Trishuli valley heading through the upper valley landscapes offering the panoramic views of many majestic mountains, like Ganesh II (7,163meters) and Ganesh IV (7,052meters), forest full of Spanish Oak, Blue Pine, Rhododendron, orchids and ferns and exploring beautiful village of warm and friendly culturally rich Tamangs, spas in hot spring, deep gorges and huge glaciers. Passing the steep sided valley and all those beautiful places you reach Singla from where you will have spectacular view of The Manaslu massif (8163m.), Ganesh Himal to the northwest and at its adjacent lies Langtang Himal. You will also get the opportunity to Explore and experience the culture, tradition and lifestyle of tribal people of this legendary mountain valleys inhibited in flat roofed fortress-like village. While returning back we trek back to Aarughat from where we drive back to Kathmandu via bus.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, hotel
Day 03 : Drive to Trisuli and start trek to Salankhu Khola. Overnight in camp
Day 04 : we trek from Salankhu khola to Balche village. Overnight in camp
Day 05 : We trek from balche village to Gonga. Overnight in camp
Day 06 : We trek a day rest at Gonga for acclimatization. Overnight in camp
Day 07 : We trek from Gonga to Singla. Overnight in camp
Day 08 : We trek from Singla to Serthung village. Overnight in camp
Day 09 : We trek from Serthung village to Laba. Overnight in camp
Day 10 : We trek from Laba to Mongyethanti. Overnight in camp
Day 11 : We trek to Dunche village. Overnight in camp
Day 12 : We trek from Dunche village to Budhi Gandaki. Overnight in camp
Day 13 : We trek from Budhi Gandaki valley Trek to Aarughat. Overnight in camp
Day 14 : we drive from Aarughat back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15 : Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel
Day 16 : Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination
Price for the Trip:
The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding. The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also. The cost also affects the number of guides and porters For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price. Thus; please mail us for up to date prices for the above Trip
Can You Please
- Required Hotel category At Kathmandu ?-Tourist class hotel,03 star hotel or 05 star hotel
- Your Arrival and Departure Date and Timing in Kathmandu?
- Extra activities? Any special your require
- You’re Nationality?
- Transportation? (Air, car or Tourist Bus)
- Number of participate?
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by our representative while arriving and departing.
- Accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Private Tourist vehicles will be available for transportation as per Itinerary.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Aerolina Tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Package Name: Ganesh Himal Trek
Package Type: Trekking
Trekking Region: Remote Area Trek
Activities: Walking, natural and cultural sightseeing
Duration: 16 Days
Attraction: Forest full of Spanish Oak, Blue Pine, Rhododendron, orchids and ferns
Accommodation: Hotel, Lodge, Tea house
Transportation: Airways, Roadways and private vehicle
Best Season: Spring and Autumn
Trip Cost: Contact Us