- Cost Info
Manasalu region trek is one of the most exotic treks in Nepal that takes you to the most unspoiled eastern part of the country along the border of Tibet and Nepal. This trekking trail was opened officially in the year 1991. This trek takes you to one of the renowned national park of the country namely Manasalu Barun national park and conservation area which is located in the Solukhumbu and Sankhuwasabha district was established in 1992. This trek also offers you the incredible view of the world’s fifth highest peak Mt. Manasalu (8,463m), Chamlang from the most beautiful Barun valley.
Manasalu region has a wide altitudinal, climatic and vegetation variation ranging from ecological zones like tropical - sub-tropical – temperate - sub-alpine - alpine by virtue of which the region encloses diverse and rich variety of habitat of flora and fauna within it. Manasalu region trek has become a controlled trekking route, allowing only organized trekking groups with special permits to enter into this region and explore around its beauty. This naturally rich region with beautiful mountain, pristine alive forests inhibited by diverse variety of flora and fauna, friendly people their typical culture and traditions, and is really a trekker's paradise. Manasalu region trek is a moderate and camping trek that will take you all the way up to (5,000m.).
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
Our Airport Representative will receive you in airport and transferred to hotel by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02:Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Your Kathmandu valley sightseeing trip will start at 9 AM in the morning after breakfast. You will proceed in our private vehicle with our professional tour guide. On trip we visit Pasupatinath temple, Buddhanath, Monkey temple, Bhaktpur durbar square and Kathmandu durbar square all of which are cultural heritage sites. On afternoon we will give you a final briefing and preparations for the trek. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03:Drive to Arughat (640meters) 5 hours.
From here in Kathmandu we will have an 8 hour driving journey to Arughat which include driving to Dhading Bensi for 3 and half hours is comfortable drive and another 4 hours of drive up to Arugat. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 04:Trek to Soti Khola (775meters) 6 hours.
From arughat we follow the Budhi Gandaki River valley toward its point of origin. We pass the village of Morder and Simre to reach Arkhat River. After Arkhat we ascend slowly toward Kyoropani. Camp today nears the confluence of Seti River :an ideal place to take a fresh water bath. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 05:Trek to Machha Khola (900meters) 5.30 hours.
The trail descends slowly until you climb again to mountain ridge to Almara. Pass the forest trail to arrive at Riden Gaon. The valley here cuts into another side of the river to enter Budhi Gandaki. At Lambesi, the trail follows down to the sandy river bed of Budhi Gandaki. Camp tonight at Machha River. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 06:Trek to Jagat (1340meters) 6 hours.
After crossing Machha River and Khrola besi, there is a hot spring called "Tatopani". The trail follows forested area after this toward Dovan. Below Dovan, there is a huge rapid at Budhi Gandaki. As the elevation increases, the rapids and the scenery undergoes a complete transformation. At Jagat, there is a police check-post where your trekking permit will be checked. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 07:Trek to Ngyak (2310meters) 6 hours.
After ascending to a terraced hill of Saguleri and view of Sringi Himal (7177 meters) we continue toward Sirish Gaon, Gandaki valley narrows from herewith soaring precipitous walls. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 08:Trek to Ghap (2100meters) 6 hours.
Follow the trail upstream of Deng River :a tiny village of 4 houses. We walk through a newly built rock tunnel from here, thus avoiding the traditional steep climb. At Ghap, the Tibetan culture begins with Mani stones and chortens all around. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 09:Trek to Lho (3200meters) 6 hours.
After crossing the wooden bridge over Budhi Gandaki we follow the path lined with houses that are interspersed with cultivated fields. At Namru, there is a police check post again. After Namru, across the Hinan river originating from Linda Glacier and continue on to Sho. Naike peak, Manaslu north (7774 meters) and Manaslu (8150 meters) are visible from here. Tonight we camp near a spring at Lho gaon :a small village. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 10:Trek to Samagompa (3500meters) 6 hours.
You will pass the stone gate and long Mani stone wall of the village after Lho with full view of Peak 29 ahead. You can make a side excursion to Pungen Glacier from here to get a very close up view of Manaslu. Follow the lateral moraine of Pungen Glacier toward Sama. From the village of Sama, it takes another 20 minutes to reach Sama Gompa for night halt. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 11:Trek to Stone Hut (4500meters) 5 hours.
Today we climb a terraced hill on the opposite bank of Budhi Gandaki River from here toward a most remote permanent settlement :Samdo. Here amid the most sever conditions of nature live some 200 villagers in forty houses check-by-jowl. Camp at Stone Hut. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 12:Acclimatization and exploration day.
We will spend a day here in order to acclimatize and adjust to the thinning of the air and also for local excursion. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 13:Cross Larkya La (5215meters) and trek Bhimphedi (3590meters) 8 hours.
We first climb towards Cho Chanda and then slowly head steeply uphill towards the snowed-up pass. From the top the panorama is magnificent: Himlung Himal (7126meter), Cheo Himal (6820meters), Gyagi Kung, Kang Kuru (6981meters) and the Annapurna II (7937meters). The descent is steep, through moraines, towards Bhimphedi. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 14:Trek to Tilje (3900meters) 5 hours.
The route gets easier. We start with a gentle climb through paddy fields towards the small Karcha La pass and descend through fig tree and rhododendron forests to Tilje. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 15:Trek to Tal (1725meters) 5 hours.
Follow the trail downstream of Marshyangdi River, passing through the scattered villages to reach Tal village for overnight stay. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 16:Trek to Jagat (1300meters) 5 hours.
Today the trail runs gently downstream of the river passing the village of Chamje and Himal pani We will have overnight stay at Jagat. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 17:Trek to Baundanda (1275meters) 5 hours.
Ascending gently for 30 minutes and the trail runs gently down to Sanjee village, then trail goes up for 15 minutes to Gharmuu Phant. From here another 2 hours easy walk and 30 minutes up will take to the village of Bahundanda. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 18:Trek to Beshisahar. 5 hours.
The trail runs gently downstream of the river passing the village of Naadi. From here the trail takes you to the bank of Marshyngdi River and town of Bhulbhule, Khudi all the way to Besisahar. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 19:Drive back to Kathmandu by bus. 7 hours.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 20:Leisure day in Kathmandu.
If you are interested in continuing onto Chitwan Jungle Safari, River Rafting Adventure, Kathmandu Shopping Tour or Scenic Everest Flight.
Day 21:Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
The trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal.
Price for the Trip:
The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding. The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also. The cost also affects the number of guides and porters For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price. Thus; please mail us for up to date prices for the above Trip
Can You Please
01. Required Hotel category?-Tourist class hotel,03 star hotel or 05 star hotel
02. Your Arrival and Departure Date in Kathmandu timing?
03. Extra activities? Any special
04. You’re Nationality?
05. Transportation? (Air, car or Tourist Bus)
06. Number of participate?
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by our representative while arriving and departing.
- Accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Private Tourist vehicles will be available for transportation as per Itinerary.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Aerolina Tours Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.